Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Surprising
I feel like I have not been a very observant mother lately. In church on Sunday Brad was holding Brinlee and was allowing her to knaw on his finger. The next thing I know he says "ouch" and that is how we discover that she has her first tooth. My other kids were so grumpy for so long when trying to get a tooth so I always knew when it was happening. I guess that is just a third child for ya- she popped it through with not even a wimper. Drew is a man of few words. He says enough to get his point across but Sadie has always spoken for him and I think he is okay with that. Yesterday they were playing together and Sadie started singing the ABCs. Drew joins in and to my unbelief finishes the song without her help. This happened again a few minutes later only this time it was counting to ten. Sadie started him out and he just kept on going. I guess I just assumed he didn't know the ABCs or how to count- but I was wrong. My kids are growing up right before my eyes. It is bound to happen- I just never thought it would happen this fast. Sadie offically starts kindergarten on August 5th- that is only 64 days away people. Wow- that is all I can say for now- Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so fun to have Sadie in Kindergarten! What'll Drew do without Sadie to talk for him!?
Can Sadie come over and teach my boys to count to ten and sing the ABC's?
Post a Comment