Friday, June 5, 2009

Oh-Oh We're Halfway There...

Oh- Oh living on a prayer. Okay it doesn't translate in writing as well as it does when I sing it but hopefully you get the picture. Brad finished up his 8+ hour final yesterday which means we are officially halfway done with graduate school. It is such a good feeling to be at this point and the time really has gone faster than we both thought it would. He is now on break for six whole weeks so we will defnitely be enjoying that. He does not want to see or speak of accounting for that time period and I am so looking forward to a bath time that doesn't involve me getting completely soaked while trying to safely bathe all three kids by myself. Drew usually winds up running around naked while I take care of the other two and then the part where I have to catch him and put his pjs on him is when I get all wet. Anyway- Brad never reads this- but I still wanted to say how incredibly proud I am of him. He has maintained an amazing GPA while working full time and having three kids. This grad school thing is defnitely a team sport but I would say we make a pretty great team. So if you feel like it sing a version of Bon Jovi's "Livin on a Prayer" for us today. Disneyland in T minus 6 days- YAHOO!!!

2 comments:

Sharla said...

I couldn't but read/sing it in my mind as I read your opening. Congrats! And hang in there!

Deborah Thue said...

YAY!!!! I am SOO proud of you guys! That is SUCH an AMAZING accomplishment. We just couldn't be prouder of you both. Can't wait for the big D-Land experience! Drive safe!
hugs and kisses from,
nana 2E