Sunday, June 28, 2009

This morning Brinlee seemed so big to me so I wanted to take a quick picture holding her so I could see if it is just my imagination or if she looks big to you all too. Then the kids wanted in on the picture taking action. The picture of me and Brad and Brinlee was actually taken by Sadie. That will maybe explain the weird angle a little bit. Anyway- time is flying by here. Our days are mostly filled with swimming in the pool and popsicle eating. I am trying to savor these moments despite the crazy heat because I know all too soon I will be saying goodbye to Sadie as she starts kindergarten. Brad is off from school for a couple more weeks and I am loving the extra help. Sadie and I have made some pretty cute 4th of July desserts lately so hopefully I can get a picture of them before they are all gobbled up. That's all for now...





2 comments:

Ashley said...

They are all getting so big and so cute!! Such a cute family!
Love Ash

Deborah Thue said...

You do so much fun summer stuff. You are such a cutie family, and as much as I hate to admit it...
I think you are right! Brinlee IS looking bigger! Everyone is
(except for you and Brad,of course)

Kisses to all the sweet, sweaty, swimmy, little necks,
love,
nana 2E