We had our anual primary program yesterday in our ward. It was a smashing success- meaning Sadie memorized her part and said it all by herself without even a bit of stage fright. She wanted her hair curly for the big day but I couldn't find all of the sponge rollers so I tried a new technique and it worked about ten times better than the sponge rollers. Brinlee will not keep a bow in her hair for anything. Every five minutes or so she does a swipe of her head just to make sure I have not slippeed a bow in without her knowing. I have included a picutre to prove my point.
We are enjoying our pretend fall weather that I create by turning the thermostat down a few degress(shh don't tell Brad). I am excited for this upcoming conference weekend and all of the baking that I will have to do since we will be home all weekend. I know I am biased- but I sure do think my girls are gorgeous.

look closely and you will see her little hand about to pull out the bow.

4 comments:
They ARE such beauties! Sadie looks so gorgeous, you did such a good job on her hair Claire, and on Brinlee too. Valiant effort also, because I know it lasts only a few seconds on her! Thanks for being so quick and getting the picture before she accomplished her mission! Sadie looks so excited to do her program part. What great memories! Can't wait to see you guys in person! Funapalooza! love,
nana 2E
PS I'm sure Drew looked perfectly handsome that day also, this post just HAD to be about the 'little beauties' though.
love,
nana 2E
P.S. Would someone please just paralyze my exclamation point key or something?! I'm just sayin...
What did you do to Sadie's hair to make it look like that?
Post a Comment