Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another Tooth Bites The Dust

Sadie lost her 2nd tooth today. It has been wiggly for a couple of weeks now, and a hard bite into her dinner last night really made it loose. Tonight she told Brad to wiggle it. As he was wiggling it he said he was going to just pull it out. Sadie freaked and started to back away, and out popped the tooth. She was in shock for a minute, and then said "Someone better call the tooth fairy." This tooth was right next to her hole from the last tooth she lost so she does have a bit of a gap now. It's pretty cute. What is the world coming to? My baby lost her 2nd tooth and will be graduating from kindergarten in a month! Drew was not about to be left out of the picture taking, so there is a nice photo of him showing off his teeth. On another note, Brad finished up his final tonight and now we are on break this week and then six (hopefully short) weeks to go until the end of our extremely long graduate school career. We can't wait!


7 comments:

Deborah Thue said...

I can't believe how grown-up Sadie looks in that picture! AAAHHHH! I love that Drew has to say and show that he does NOT have a wiggly tooth...he is so funny. YAY for finishing finals! You guys are doing so well, we're so proud of all you are accomplishing. Thanks for being such wonderful parents to our AWESOME grand-kidlets.
love,
nana 2E

Deborah Thue said...

PS I found a place that prints/binds/etc. a year's worth of blogs into a hardbound journal type thingy. I thought I'd do it once a year for you guys, if you'd like. Blogs really are like very good journal keeping, don't you think? Anyway.....
love,
nana 2e

Rachel Hanchett said...

Rory's bottom two are still hanging in there, but are so loose I'm sure they will both come out any day now then they'll both have some hole-y grins

Brittany said...

Oh that warms Jared's little dentist heart. He can't wait until the tooth fairy makes her official visit in the Bunker home. Although we'll have to make sure she doesn't leave something lame like floss and a toothbrush.

Way to go on school, you're nearly there. It's like the last lap at a track meet. It stinks but you can see the end so it's totally do-able.

P.S. Does your mom want to bind my blogs too for the last year? :o) Or, if she'd prefer, she can come put up curtains on one of our many, many curtainless windows. I'm just sayin' (ha,ha!)

Ashley said...

Isn't tooth losing fun. I can't believe how big they are getting and that sadie is starting to lose teeth. My they just grow up so fast! Hope all is well!
Love you guys

paula said...

Congrats on Brad's school. I'm so glad you guys are doing it. It will be so worth it. And you'll appreciate your extra time together so much more because of it. You have such a wonderful growing family. Thanks for all the posts. xoxo

Mallory said...

That gap in her teeth is pretty cute. Sure hope the tooth fairy 'disposed' of Sadie's teeth rather than keeping them in a drawer for years.