Alright, here it is: I, being a 'nana', think all of the pics are WONDERFUL. Sadie is so beautiful in each, she is just naturally photogenic. Brinlee is just as cute as a button, and I love her bare little feet! And Drew, well what can I say? He is just working so darn hard at smiling, it's just so endearing. So Claire, just know that ANY picture you get of those kidlets is going to be great in my book. And, PS, you DO get extra mommy points for the fact that they all match. (As if their inherent darling-ness were not enough!) love, nana 2E xoxoxo
Wow! You should see my attempts at mother's day photos - yours are stinking cute! I consider it a victory if I get both boys in the shot...forget about looking at the camera:)
I don't see any problems with your pictures. They all look so adorable and they all turned out great! We tried getting a few with just two and that didn't go well at all! you need to tell us what you do to get them to be so good during picture taking.
at least drew smiles. remember the 'gq' phase matt went through? where he would not smile, he just had the'cool-guys-don't-smile' attitude? remember? at it would drive me nuts, and then everyone would disolve into hysterical laughter and the moment passed, without a decent picture??? good times..... love, nana 2e
6 comments:
Alright, here it is: I, being a 'nana', think all of the pics are WONDERFUL. Sadie is so beautiful in each, she is just naturally photogenic. Brinlee is just as cute as a button, and I love her bare little feet! And Drew, well what can I say? He is just working so darn hard at smiling, it's just so endearing. So Claire, just know that ANY picture you get of those kidlets is going to be great in my book.
And, PS, you DO get extra mommy points for the fact that they all match. (As if their inherent darling-ness were not enough!)
love,
nana 2E xoxoxo
ummmmm... those aren't even bad. My kids are all over the place whenever I pull out the camera!
love the pics! I think they are perfect! Love drew's face in the pictures. The girls are just beautiful as always!
Wow! You should see my attempts at mother's day photos - yours are stinking cute! I consider it a victory if I get both boys in the shot...forget about looking at the camera:)
I don't see any problems with your pictures. They all look so adorable and they all turned out great! We tried getting a few with just two and that didn't go well at all! you need to tell us what you do to get them to be so good during picture taking.
at least drew smiles. remember the
'gq' phase matt went through? where he would not smile, he just had the'cool-guys-don't-smile' attitude? remember? at it would drive me nuts, and then everyone would disolve into hysterical laughter and the moment passed, without a decent picture???
good times.....
love,
nana 2e
Post a Comment