We love her graduation pictures. Brad has a lot of work to do to keep the boys away! ;D She seems to get prettier every day and we miss seeing all of you guys!
Wow she is just growing up so fast!! I love the graduation picture, she just looks so cute!! She is just so smart! I see her always being at the top of her class.
What a darling girl. I cannot believe the school year has passed so quickly! She took to school like a fishy to water, eh? The grad pic is amazing, love the dimples. How did she smile so well with just one snap for the pic? She has a wonderful learing career ahead of her. She certainly has received all the good attributes of her mom and dad passed down to her. So proud of you Sadie. So proud of your mom and dad. good work all! Onward and upward to summer! love, nana 2E
5 comments:
Holy cow! Look at that difference. I love the long hair and her dimples. What a cutie. I can't believe she'll be in first grade this fall.
We love her graduation pictures. Brad has a lot of work to do to keep the boys away! ;D She seems to get prettier every day and we miss seeing all of you guys!
Wow she is just growing up so fast!! I love the graduation picture, she just looks so cute!! She is just so smart! I see her always being at the top of her class.
What a darling girl. I cannot believe the school year has passed so quickly! She took to school like a fishy to water, eh? The grad pic is amazing, love the dimples. How did she smile so well with just one snap for the pic? She has a wonderful learing career ahead of her. She certainly has received all the good attributes of her mom and dad passed down to her.
So proud of you Sadie. So proud of your mom and dad. good work all! Onward and upward to summer!
love,
nana 2E
What a cutie....still can't believe she is that old! I remember holding her when she was just a baby at your apt in Logan - WOW time flies!
Post a Comment