Brinlee is not a huge fan of the cold water. We are supposed to hit 108 later this week and I am sure she will be happier with the bathtub temp water we will have then.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Swimming!
Swimming lessons started up again today with our wonderful friend and teacher Jenny. She has done wonders for my kids and their swimming abilitiy and it looks like this year will be even better. Sadie and Drew swam like crazy all morning and are now falling asleep as they eat their lunch. My favorite part of swimming lessons besided me a getting a tan is the naptime aftermath. Yeah for a fun summer activity!





Brinlee is not a huge fan of the cold water. We are supposed to hit 108 later this week and I am sure she will be happier with the bathtub temp water we will have then.
Brinlee is not a huge fan of the cold water. We are supposed to hit 108 later this week and I am sure she will be happier with the bathtub temp water we will have then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like they are having a bunch of fun swimming!! Wow I don't know how you guys take that heat. Good thing you have a pool! The kids are all so very cute in there swim suits!
I miss those little fishies. I can't believe Brinlee would rather sweat that swim - she's a true arizona girl, eh? You're such a good mommy to take them everyday. And yay for swim teach extraordinaire Jenny - I do believe she can do swimming motivation miracles!
love,
nana 2E
Perfect formula - wear 'em out, fill their bellies and voila! quiet afternoon!
Post a Comment