Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Happy Father's Day!!
We sure love our Pa a lot. I think he had a great Father's Day on Sunday. We spoiled him with Costco muffins and presents in the morning. The kids went up to the front at chuch and sang with the primary without any incident. Then we had a lovely dinner and dessert of Brad's favorites. Thanks for being so great Pa- we love you sooooo much!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We love your Pa too! I especially like the second picture where Brad is "striking a pose". It shows he is more relaxed than he has been for a long time, and that means the whole family is having more happy time together. YAY for family fun time!
love,
nana 2E
I put a comment here once, but it didn't seem to work - you know me and technology. I just sorta said that we love your Pa too. In the second pic of him, I see a little glimpse of the old, relaxed Brad and that makes me happy for all of you. YAY for more family time!
love,
nana 2E
Post a Comment