Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Super Six Birthday Continued
The partying continued throughout the weekend. Sunday morning- Sadie got up bright and early to open her presents before I left for meetings. She scored big for birthday number six. My favorite gift was the bedside table and glow in the dark clock she got from nana and grandpa. Now she knows not to come out of her room before the clock strikes 6:00am. It has worked like a charm. Too bad I can't get Drew to do the same thing. She got lots of cute new clothes and even a camera of her very own from Uncle Matt and Aunt Sierra. She has already turned into quite the budding photographer. Hopefully I will have a post in the near future of pics all taken by Sadie. She requested noodles and meatballs in red sauce for dinner and that is what she got. We had a surplus of cupcakes and ice cream cups left over from the swim party so we had another go round on Sunday. Sadie is an official 6 year old now and reminds us often- and then Drew promplty says that he is 6 too- to which Sadie just has to say "yeah- six minus three." Thanks to all who remembered Sadie on her special day!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on turning 6!! And she is very smart, telling Drew with math that he is not quite old enough to be 6! Love it! You guys have done a great job raising such great kids!
"six minus three"...I love it. She so reminds me of a little six year old I once knew. I'm glad the clock was a hit. I can't believe she's telling time already! Don't grow up too fast Sadie! Kudos to you guys for giving her such a great birthday. Those are memories she'll have for a lifetime.
love,
nana 2E
We're so glad that Sadie had such a great day! We hope that she got her present not to long after her B-day! She is just getting too big too fast!! ! What a little smarty too!
Post a Comment