Well we made it. Sunday night Brad's group turned in their final project and we all breathed a huge sigh of relief. It was kind of surreal actually. This has been a long road and a lot of sacrifice and it is so rewarding to be finished and see what we have accomplished as a family. I got this photo of Brad in the mail today and thought the timing couldn't have been better. It was taken at graduation as he was shaking hands with the dean. We had a celebratory "inddependence day from school" bbq on Sunday night with lots of yummy food and the best part was I didn't have to clean up the mess all by myself while Brad went back to working on school. He was there with nothing but time to help me out with clean up and bathing the kids. It makes such a difference to have his help. He took yesterday off of work so we could all just chill and not worry about anything. We spent some time walking the isles at Lowes while I listed all of the projects for the house that have been brewing in my head over these past two years. I am so proud of Brad and his hard work to not only get his master's degree- but work full-time and provide for his family all at the same time. I never stressed over him getting good grades- I knew I married a smart one so I wasn't too worried about that. We have grown as a family through this experience and are now ready to make up for all of the time sacrificed to studying these past two years. Hooray for being done- sometimes I didn't think we would ever make it. We are in the last planning stages of Sadie's big birthday swim party that will be this Friday so stay tuned for some fun pics.
CONGRATULATIONS! I feel like hiring a brass band to come to your house and play the "Hallelujah Chorus"! We are so proud of you guys, you're darn right you all sacrificed and learned a lot, all 5 of you! We're so happy your're done. Now on to the next exciting chapter of your life, eh? Life's a roller coaster, (if you haven't already figured that out) and the secret is just to learn to love roller coasters. YAY for you guys. We couldn't be prouder! love, nana 2E
5 comments:
!!!! So exciting!!!!
We are very excited for you guys!! Cute pics of the fam!
Way to go Brad. I think I was more excited/proud when Jed graduated compared to my own graduation.
YAY!!! That is so awesome for your whole family! We are just beginning! I will have to look to you for lots of advice!
CONGRATULATIONS! I feel like hiring a brass band to come to your house and play the "Hallelujah Chorus"! We are so proud of you guys, you're darn right you all sacrificed and learned a lot, all 5 of you! We're so happy your're done. Now on to the next exciting chapter of your life, eh? Life's a roller coaster, (if you haven't already figured that out) and the secret is just to learn to love roller coasters. YAY for you guys. We couldn't be prouder!
love,
nana 2E
Post a Comment