Friday, July 30, 2010
Back to School Party!
We couldn't just have one party while my mom was here. So last night we had our back to school party. Sadie will be going into first grade in just a few short days, and in Sept. Drew will start preschool. We had lots of fun decorations and played some fun games. We had a race with an apple in a spoon and a drop the pencil from your nose into a jar game. We had sack lunches for dinner that were made to order by Nana and Sadie complete with twinkies and ding dongs for dessert. We ended the party with a fashion show by Sadie and Drew in some of their new school duds. I think we are now 100% ready for school to start.










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This looks so so fun! What a creative Mama and Grandma you both are.
You continue to impress me with your creativity Claire. What a fun party!
I love the pic of Brinlee pretending to be in the fashion show too. She is a little girl who WILL NOT be left out!
Thanks for all the fun.
love,
nana 2E
I swear I can only dream of being as creative and fun as you are! I love the cute stuff you do with your adorable kids!
Post a Comment