Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Thirty minus One
Well I turned the big 29 yesterday. My mom is here for the week and made it possible for Brad and I to go out for a nice dinner sans kids. We had a lovely date and then came home to a surprise party filled with cupcakes, balloons, and lots and lots of streamers. My sister sent me a cute cupcake boquet and I recieved flowers, cards, and cookies from friends. My mom and the kids spoiled me with all my favorite treats, and Brad got me the Glee cd that I have been eyeing for a while. It was a great day, and now the countdown is on to the big 30. I told Brad it is a good thing his b-day is a few months before mine so he can ease me into the age change. Here are some pics from our fun party.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like a fun party, hope you had a great b-day!
Cute! Happy Birthday Claire!!
What a fun day! We can't be that old can we?
Happy birthday, a few days late! I would love to see you. Let me know when you're in Utah next.
Post a Comment