So somehow we talked Brad's brother and wife into coming to AZ during the hottest time of the year. We enticed them by saying that we had a pool and that it really wasn't that hot. I think the high while they were here was 113 so it was a little on the hot side- but I think they still had a good time. Sierra and I were able to sneak out on Sat. afternoon and see Eclipse. So fun to go with someone who appreciates the Edward- Bella- Jacob love triangle. That night Matt and Brad took their turn going out and went to a Diamondbacks game. We had lots of good food and good conversation while they were here. Makes us wish that they would just move themsleves down to this crazy hot desert so we could have more of these fun filled weekends. Notice I didn't say that we would be the ones to relocate to be closer to them in Utah. I don't think there is any way that Brad will ever consent to moving anywhere that has snow. The kids were in show-off mode for the entire weekend. Matt and Sierra are so great to take the hyperness in stride. I've already been told by Sadie and Drew today that it is going to be a boring day now that our visitors gone. Thanks for coming guys- we had a great time!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
ViSiToRs!
So somehow we talked Brad's brother and wife into coming to AZ during the hottest time of the year. We enticed them by saying that we had a pool and that it really wasn't that hot. I think the high while they were here was 113 so it was a little on the hot side- but I think they still had a good time. Sierra and I were able to sneak out on Sat. afternoon and see Eclipse. So fun to go with someone who appreciates the Edward- Bella- Jacob love triangle. That night Matt and Brad took their turn going out and went to a Diamondbacks game. We had lots of good food and good conversation while they were here. Makes us wish that they would just move themsleves down to this crazy hot desert so we could have more of these fun filled weekends. Notice I didn't say that we would be the ones to relocate to be closer to them in Utah. I don't think there is any way that Brad will ever consent to moving anywhere that has snow. The kids were in show-off mode for the entire weekend. Matt and Sierra are so great to take the hyperness in stride. I've already been told by Sadie and Drew today that it is going to be a boring day now that our visitors gone. Thanks for coming guys- we had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I don't think I've ever seen a pic of Sierra - cute! And WHO is that little girl with the pigtails standing behing the couch in that one picture??? I know it's Brinlee, but I just could not believe my eyes when I saw her - she looks so grown up! How long has it been since I've seen her??? Looks like the kids had fun, we love aunties and uncles, huh? P.S. Yeah, right, about you and Sierra 'appreciating the Bella-Edward-whatever his name is' love triangle. ha ha
love,
nana 2E
Thanks again for having us! We had such a great time with you guys, we are already wanting to make another trip down your direction. It really is too bad we don't live closer together. Thanks for letting us come stay and rile up your kiddos. And we do love our crescent moon! We will have to see #4 when it comes out to further analyze the love triangle. Miss you guys already!
I don't think that was the first time you enticed someone to going somewhere and have the outcome not be true. ;) It looks like you had fun and a baseball game would be great.
Post a Comment