Sunday, June 19, 2011

Who Am I? 24601



Way back in Decemeber I was the lucky recipient of two tickets to see the Broadway traveling show of Les Miserables. Brad got me the tickets for a Christmas presenet. The only down side was that the show was not until June. Though it was fun to have something to look forward to for so long. As the day of the show approached, we realized that the timing probably wasn't the best. Not only was I going to be very pregnant, but we were also planning to leave on our vacation to Utah the the morning after the show. Brad decided he better stay home and get some rest so he could be ready to drive early the next morning. I was left with one ticket so I asked my friend Erin to come along and she gladly accepted. We had a great night out starting with dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. The show was AMAZING!!! Brad got great seats for us and I was even able to make it without too many bathroom breaks. Cole was bouncing around in my stomach due to the high volume of the music I think- but maybe he is just already a fan of musicals. Brad will be fine with that as long as we expose him to some noisy sporting events as well. I have had the songs from Les Mis running through my head ever since- hence the title of this post. Anyway, it was definitely worth the wait and so fun to have a girls night out.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

So jealous :(

Ashley said...

So fun that you got to enjoy a night out at the musical! It was so great to see you guys last week!!

Marilyn said...

I have seen Phantom but not Les Miserables. I bet it was amazing!

Deborah Thue said...

That should become a tration...
you get to see a show everytime
you guys come here for a visit.
(the night before)!
love,
nana 2e

Deborah Thue said...

i mean tradition.
i never can seem to get through
these comments without
at least one correction...
love again,
nana 2e