We had just returned from our trip to Utah and the next morning was Father's Day. Luckily I had picked up a few of Brad's favorite Utah treats while we were there. We gave him Good Wood bbq sauce, Guarana, Fry Sauce from Arctic Circle, and I found these matching ties for him and Drew. I also found an Iron Man bobble head that Drew couldn't wait to give Brad as well as a huge ESPN book. We spoiled him with cinnamon rolls and smoothies for breakfast and a yummy bbq for dinner. I think it is evident in the pictures- but just in case you couldn't tell- these kids really love their pa. We sat behind a young family in church yesterday and it had me rememebering those early days of our parenthood where everything was so new from changing diapers to getting babies to be quiet in church. We have definitely moved out of that phase of the "young parents" and are now in this crazy stage of life where we are at soccer games and doing homework while trying to make sure we have onesies and diapers for this new baby who will arrive shortly. Brad and I make a good team with our parenting zone defense and I definitely couldn't get through each day without him. He has picked up a lot of slack lately and given me the opportunity to rest a little bit and keep my bp under control. He is a great dad to our three kids and I am sure number 4 will feel the same way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We love your Pa too! He is a great husband(from our perspective) and a loving Pa to those cutie kidlets.
We are so thankful for your family, and cannot wait for
Cole to come join the fun!
(well...maybe we can wait
just a couple more weeks
for Cole!) ;)
love,
nana
PS Brad, I'm saving your father's day gift for the next time I see
you...surprise!
P.S. Again...
how cute are those kidlets!
and how tan are those kidlets! wow!
Post a Comment