
We definitely don't have a shortage around here of people willing to hold and entertain Cole. I think I spend atleast half of my day trying to remember who held him last and whose turn is next. It is nice to have Cole so well recieved into our family, just a bit exhausting making sure he is not being smothered with attention. Sadie started school today which means I only have 3 kids for a bulk of the day. It is still an adjustment, but we are getting there. Drew loves to have Cole sit with him and play video games. Brinlee holds him and gets a goofy grin on her face. And Sadie would hold him all day and night if I let her. Poor Brad gets the short end of the stick I think. Cole is a pretty chill baby and is fitting right into our family.
5 comments:
There's nothing cuter than watching siblings being smitten by their new little brother.
Cole is certainly very loved.
love,
nana 2e
Such cute little helpers! I'm glad that everyone is adjusting well to the new little one! Cole is very loved by his sisters and brother! So precious!
OOOOPS! That wasn't Claire commenting up there, it was me, Debbie!!
sorry Claire
love,
mom/nana 2e
So fun! What a cute family.
What a cute boy!!! Cute, cute, CUTE!
Post a Comment