Friday, August 5, 2011

Our Family Has Grown By 2 Feet

Cole Brayden Phillips
August 3, 2011 at 8:54am
7lbs 15oz and 20.5 inches long











































































































































16 comments:

Laura Duce said...

Congratulations! So great to finally have your baby boy in your arms.

Carly said...

Congratulations Claire! He's so cute! I hope I get to meet him some time soon! <3

Nicole said...

He is handsome. Congrats!

Mallory said...

Welcome to this world little Cole! You are very very cute! We hope we get to meet you before your first birthday!

The Wilson Family said...

Congrats - he is perfect!

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

He looks just like he fits in! So cute! I love his hair!!! Congratulations and I hope you are feeling great!

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! He is a very handsome little boy! So happy for your family!

Sharla said...

Congratulations Claire and Brad!! So glad Cole is finally here. And of course, congrats on not being pregnant anymore. ;)

Sierra and Matt said...

Congratulations!! Cole is such a cutie! We are so glad he's finally here, and we hope we get to meet him soon!

Marilyn said...

Is that red hair I see? He's adorable!! Congratulations and I hope you are able to get back on your feet so you can keep up with your busy family!

The Johnsons said...

So so cute! Congratulations! :)

Amber Waters said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. Wish I was there to hold him. I have baby fever! Hope you are doing well!

Emily Richards said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie!!

Young Fam said...

Well he certainly looks like he fits in with the Phillips family. Did you have him in less than an hour? Wasn't your induction appt at 8? Great job!

Claire said...

Hey Jenny- I am still waiting on pics of you little guy. Hope everything went well for you. No I didn't have Cole that fast. I was actually scheduled to go in at 5am on Wed. but my water broke on Tuesday night. I guess he just wanted to come on his own time. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Clarie! He's adorable! It's so fun to have a new baby in the house, yes, with LOTS of helpers. Hope all went well and you enjoyed your anniversary and birthday, as best you could! Having 4 is rough when the three or two others need something at the same time. But, I am learning that there is only one of me and so I do who needs my attention first and that means, there's a lot of whinning and crying going on these days! BUT, like you said it's temporary and I am trying to enjoy this stage of all the kids being young. I hope you're hanging in there as well and able to get out of the house when you can! I know you're doing awesome-you're a good mom like that! Take Care!