Nana and Grandpa came to visit for the week between Christmas and New Years. We opened presents again and the kids were spoiled again. We did the nativty again, this time we had a few more people to fill the roles. We also had a fun outing to see Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked at the movie theater. We ended their visit with an early New Year's Eve celebration on Friday night complete with fondue and bingo for prizes. We always have such a fun time when they come to visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How much do I love those
kidlets!?!
(I guess you can tell
a little how much I love
them, by the pics of
me as a shepherd, eh?) j/k
It was so much fun, having
"second" Christmas with
you guys. "Early New Year"
is something we're gonna
keep as a tradition.
so much fun. thanks for
putting up with us!
love,
mom, nana 2e
PS Love the cute new
blog background.
so cute. so you.
love ya lots,
nana 2e
Post a Comment