The girls are still at the age where they are okay with matching eachother. Today they both picked out blue outfits for church and I couldn't get over how pretty and grown up they look. Last week Brinlee officially became a Sunbeam. No more nursery for this girl. In fact this is the first time in a long time that we don't have anyone in the nursery. Brinlee walked right into primary without looking back and had a great time. Sadie is now in senior primary and will be getting baptized in a few months. Ahhh- I really need to find some way to slow this aging process down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK, so I put it on the wrong
post.
Yes, the girls do look darling
and grown-up and would they
please
STOP IT!!!
I mean it, quit growing up
so fast.I'm gonna need to
come over there right now.
love,
nana 2e
Baptized...ARE YOU KIDDING?!?! WOW time flies!
Post a Comment