Thursday, May 10, 2012
The Armpit Of My Hand??
Usually Brinlee is the one that keeps us laughing around here with all of the funny things she says, but today Drew had a couple funny lines that I must document before I forget. As were were sitting down to dinner- or should I say quickly scarfing food before heading out the door to t-ball- Drew keeps scratching his hand between his thumb and pointer finger. When Brad told him to stop scratching and start eating he said, " but the arm pit of my hand is really itchy." What- where did that term come from? As I was tucking everyone in and getting them to bed, Brinlee was distracting me so when Drew said , "love ya mom," without thinking I said, "okay." He then says, " excuse me, I think you meant to say love ya Drew, not okay." He caught me on that one. He is such a funny kid. We are sure going to miss him around here during the day when he starts kindergarten in a few short months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so funny, i laughed myself silly!
so glad you documented this!
love,
nana 2e
xo
Post a Comment