Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Thanks Patrick Day!!!








Top of the mornin. We are all in the St. Patrick day spirit here at our house. The only problem is that Sadie thinks this holiday is some how linked to Thanksgiving so she keeps calling it Thanks Patrick Day instead of Saint. This morning she asked me what we are thanking Patrick for. What a crazy kid. We are all wearing our green as to not get pinched. That is another hard one to explain to a 3 year old and a 1 year old. They both just ended up pinching eachother for a few mintues this morning until I outlawed pinching in any form. We had a lovely breakfast of green pancakes and green milk. The thought of making green eggs made me a little queasy so I opted for pancakes instead. The leprechauns are down for their naps now so I can get started on my beginning of the week "to do" list. Blogging was at the bottom of the list but after taking these cute pictures this morning I had to bump it up to the top. Hope you all have a great St. Patty's Day. I recommend the use of green food coloring in any food you prepare today- except eggs of course- that's just gross.

4 comments:

Kylee said...

You are seriously the funnest mom ever! Your kids are so lucky and will cherish these memories one day. I love your creative ideas and will have to borrow them - maybe next year. As for today, none of us are even wearing green. :/

Lizanne said...

Sadie looks so cute! And I agree you are a very fun Mom always doing cute things, I think I know where you got that from! Sadie's hair always looks so adorable! I hope we can see you guys sometime this summer, it's been too long!

Carly said...

I love Sadie's socks! What great memories. I have lots of memories about the little things my mom did for holidays. How cute that Sadie kept saying "Thanks" Patrick Day! Ha! And Drew is just the cutest thing ever! What a little charmer he's going to be... :)

The Wilson Family said...

Hi Claire- This is Angela (formerly Bartholomew). I hope you are not freaked out that I found your blog. It is emberassing but I googled your name to see if I could get your phone # or something just because it has been YEARS since I have talked to you and I wanted to say hi! Anyway, your kids are SO cute and you look amazing (what is your seceret?). Well Hello! Hopefully I will talk to you soon. Ang (Angelabartholomew@hotmail.com)