
I haven't posted for a while- we have been pretty boring lately. Today we had a fun outing to a spring training baseball game as a family and I had been looking forward to blogging about it and having tons of cute pics to post- and of course- I had camera issues. I took the batteries out of the camera last night to charge, I thought I was so prepared. So we are at the baseball park and I have the kids all posed and ready for a picture and the camera doesn't work...because there are no batteries in it. Ahhhhhh! How could I be so stupid and miss out on these cute photo ops. Oh well- life goes on and I am still going to blog about it. The Cubs stadium is here in Mesa so we went to see them play the Mariners. It was lots of fun and here is a little known fact- you can get just as badly sun burned in 75 degree weather as 100 degree weather. I am fried!!! I sunscreened the kids luckily but thought that I wouldn't mind a little sun for my pale skin. I am paying for it now. We just had tickets on the lawn so it worked out nicely with Drew who does not enjoy sitting down for longer than five minutes. It was great to have Brad home from work today and it made for a good family memory. My hope is that the kids are just as tired as I am and they will crash early and sleep all night. I can wish right. My sister and her cute baby are coming into town next week to spend some fun days in the sun with us. I will get my batteries in my camera by then and make sure to have some cute updated pictures of the kids soon.
3 comments:
You are so cute. Don't blame yourself for forgetting, you can blame Carson and Sadie. Its called "Momnesia" . I actually saw this on the Today Show this morning. I'm jealous of the warm weather. Its so cold and rainy here, boo.
I know how you feel! My parents came down and we took the boys to the best children's museum ever. Tons of photo ops....only to realize the camera was at home on the table ready to go! DANG!!
Thanks for the pics (just kidding!), I'm a fine one to talk about cameras, eh? Doesn't matter, I can just imagine how darling your family looked. Your poor little legs! Hello...sunscreen. I heard that bleach really helps a bad sunburn, have you tried that?
love, nana 2e
Post a Comment