Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Night at the Park






Last night Brad had the great idea of taking the kids over to the big park after dinner to get some of their energy out. It turned out to be a lot of fun. Their weren't very many kids at the park which is usually very busy so the kids pretty much had free reign. Drew has discovered slides and thinks that you are supposed to go down them head first. Sadie had a great time as well- especially on the balance beam. After about an hour they were pretty tired and dirty. They both slept really well last night so maybe we are onto something here. The only problem is Sadie has asked me about ten times already this morning when we are going back.

4 comments:

Kylee said...

I am so jealous that you can take your kids to the park at this time of year!

The Johnsons said...

I am SO jealous! It was actually a little bit warm here the other day (probably only 40 but still!) We tried to go to a park by our house that has turf instead of rocks or sand, but it was still covered with snow! Hopefully it will keep melting!

Ashlee said...

we're almost getting warm enough here up north to go to the park during the day:)

Deborah Thue said...

I need a grand-kidlet fix BAAAD! Those pics are so cute I just want to kiss their cheeks off! (by the way, I believe Drew's cheeks...and everything else... are getting chubbier...sure looks like that to me anyway...)
love, nana 2e