Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pancakes and Mountain Dew

This morning I was making pancakes with Sadie when Drew started fussing in his highchair. I asked Sadie to take him over his milk to appease him until the pancakes were cooked. He quited right down- and when I took him over his pancake a couple of minutes later I found out why. Sadie had taken him a bottle of mountain dew instead of his sippy cup of milk. No woder this kid is so hyper. Maybe this has been happening more often than I know. Luckily it was a sealed bottle and he hadn't been able to get it open. He sure was mad when I took it away though. Nothing too exciting has been happening with us lately. Tomorrow we are going out with a couple of my friends in search of Easter decor. I didn't realize Easter was in March this year so we need to get on it. It should be a fun day- I am sure Sadie will have input on all of the decorations and we will be sure to post pics of our finds. Until then- have a mountain dew- unless you are only 16 months old of course.










2 comments:

Kylee said...

Unfortunately, pancakes and Mountain Dew sounds like something I'd have for breakfast. I guess Drew has good taste. :)

BrandonKristin said...

Can I come over for pancakes? I will bring the OJ--no Mtn Dew for me? Gosh I miss being around you. We could get into a lot of trouble these days now that we have both ditched the hostpial. We wouldn't have to sit in the lobby and talk!
Kristin