Sadie and I just wrapped up our valentine's lunch and it was soooo fun. Lots of people came and we had lots of good food so it was a success. Sadie was the perfect hostess. She let everyone in as they came and even made an announcement(her word) that if people had eaten everything on their plates they could now have a cupcake. She tuckered herself out and is now sleeping peacefully. We really should do this more often- it was a lot of fun. Watch out Martha Stewart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am jealous and sad that we don't live by you anymore. You always did the cutest little things. I remember our first Halloween when we carved pumpkins in your living room! You are the cutest decorator too! I love your living room decor and your valentine's decor! How fun!
I copied you with your party idea since we can't go to each other's parties! It was so fun. Cute pictures! I can't believe how big Sadie is getting. Zach is asleep now, wow he just must have worked so hard to get things ready! ha ha ha!!
What a darling little hostess - and I'm not the least bit suprised...she is learning from the best! Happy Valentine's Day!
love, nana 2E
Sadie looks soo cute! Your decorations looked really cute also! What a fun thing to do on Valentine's Day
You are such a cute mom Claire,and you have darling children!
You are so cute! Sadie will remember things like this forever. What a good mom you are!
Post a Comment