Thursday, March 27, 2008

Speak Up Would Ya

Today I have a yucky sore throat which is making it difficult to be heard. Sadie is taking advantage of this and ignoring everything I say. I told her to get off Drew's head this morning as he was yelling his lungs out. After pretending she didn't hear me- she says to me "Speak up would ya." I can't believe her. She has told me several times this morning that we will just have to cancel preschool tomorrow unless I can practice my talking and get louder. We are in a rotating preschool group and it is my day to teach tomrrow- that is if Dr. Sadie gives me the ok. We are counting down the days to our Disneyland trip. My mom made Sadie a little count down chart and it is the first thing she does every morning. Ten more days and Disneyland here we come.

2 comments:

Deborah Thue said...

OK I tried duct-taping my mouth shut, but I broke free anyway...IS THERE ANY QUESTION AS TO WHERE SADIE CAME FROM??? ANY?? I'm just saying, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...good thing Sadie's mommy is also adorable, smart, and wonderful. Take your vitamins Claire!
love, nana 2E

Sierra and Matt said...

We hope you get feeling better soon! But you can't deny that Dr. Sadie and her prescriptions are absolutely cute