
It is already here- we will leave on our big trip to the motherland of Canada later this week. Sadie can hardly wait even though this trip involves going on a plane which in the past has scared her. She says she is all grown up now and that flying on an airplane is a piece of candy.(Pretty sure she was going for piece of cake here but whatever) I myself am not looking forward to the long plane ride with the kids-but I will have my parents assistance on the way there and Brad on the way back so we will survive. Seeing Grandma Thue for her 80th birthday is worth all the traveling pain and more. Brad took his GMAT(entrace exam for grad school) on Saturday and did stellar. I am so proud of him- and happy that all of his long hours studying paid off. He got Mario Kart for the Wii as a reward and has had a hard time prying himself away from it. I have a Dr.'s appointment tomorrow to check on the jelly bean and hopefully have another ultra sound. The heat here is horrible. We hit 105 yesterday and should be at 108 by the end of today. If we go out- it will be for a quick trip to the pool and then back inside in the air conditioned comfort. Sadie is a big Dancing With The Stars fan- so we are having a finale party tonight when my mom gets here. Go Kristi Yammaguchi!!!
5 comments:
No way, Go Jason Taylor!! Good luck on your trip to Canada, hope that is a blast for you guys. At least you can get out of the heat for a little while. We love and miss you guys!
Oh, man, your blogs are so fun to read. Tell Sadie to ask the flight attendant for "pink sprite" with a straw (coffee stirrer). That's the real test of a good FA.
Have a great trip!
I like the phrase "a piece of candy" way better than a piece of cake. Candy is WAY easier and you can eat more. (at least I can) My fav right now are tropical nerd ropes.
Have a good trip, and get a nerd for the road!
HELLO! I found your blog from another blog, etc etc and it was so fun to see your little family. I can't believe how your daughter looks so much like her mom and your son looks so much like his dad!!!!
Congrats on the new baby! We moved and just got the internet today so I feel SO behind! I am excited for you! Have a great time in Canada!
Post a Comment