The other day my fabulous friend-who happens to be a fabulous photographer- Liz did me a solid(have any of you seen Juno?) and captured these adorable pics of my kids. She is so talented and makes me think daily that I need to improve on my talents- if only for the fact that I need to repay her for all of her services.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Photo Shoot
The other day my fabulous friend-who happens to be a fabulous photographer- Liz did me a solid(have any of you seen Juno?) and captured these adorable pics of my kids. She is so talented and makes me think daily that I need to improve on my talents- if only for the fact that I need to repay her for all of her services.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your kids are gorgeous! I know Brad and Jeff chat every once in awhile at work. Hope all is well with you guys, it's been a long time since we've seen you.
Laura Duce
Those are so cute! Sadie is a doll! Sorry I don't comment that much, I read your blog all the time and think about you guys a whole 5 miles away!
Post a Comment