Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Pink and Brown Shower

Sadie and I were up to our party throwing again. Today we had a pink and brown shower for one of the girl's in our neighborhood. It was so fun and so cute. It makes me really hope that I am having a girl after seeing all of the cute onesies and bows. FYI- we are having our official find out the sex ultra-sound on July 7th so we will know pink or blue soon. Anyway- we had great food and great friends at this shower so I would say it was a hit. I will post a few pics of the decorations for your viewing pleasure. It is seriously so hot here right now. I don't know how I am going to make it through the next few months. Even the walk down to the pool is miserable- and at this point- the pool water feels like luke warm tub water to me- not much of a relief. Hopefully the extreme heat will let up soon- but if not- there is alway the option of sitting in front of the open freezer all day long. We are looking forward to the 4th of July- we don't really have plans yet- but just a day off with Brad home will be nice. Well- I guess that is pretty much the update for now. I am off to try to fix the annoying chirping smoke detector- wish me luck.




4 comments:

Deborah Thue said...

Thanks for the pics! You know how much I love them. Looks like the cutest shower ever...now you will for sure have a boy...hehehe
love, nana 2E

Anonymous said...

Love the new background of the blog. Fun baby shower. You always do a goooood job!

Sierra and Matt said...

Love all the pink and brown!! Too cute. And you are right- it is too hot. You guys are always welcome to come play in the cold ocean with us!

Ashlee said...

How cute! I hope you don'g mind if I copy some of your cute ideas.