Thursday, June 26, 2008

Little Models

Sadie and her doll Rosie had a fashion show today that had to be captured in picture form. My mom sent Sadie these three cute dresses that come with a matching one for her doll. Sadie wanted to put them on over and over again and even wanted to skip lunch to keep playing dress up. (A true model in the making I guess.) It sure is nice to have little activities like this to make the time cooped up in the house go by faster. We ventured out to the pool for a little bit today- but even that can be so draining in this heat. I made fun of all of you Utah people in your cold weather winter a few months back- so I guess I am getting mine now. I am just thankful for little projects, disney movies, and of course otter pops to keep us happy. More to come soon...



3 comments:

Kylee said...

Oh, that is too cute! I'm sorry that it is so hot there - I guess I shouldn't ever complain about it being ONLY 95 here.

Deborah Thue said...

SOOO CUTE! She is growing up fast...leaving Rosie in the dust.
Thanks for the pics...the next best thing to being there.
love, nana 2E
ps I will put velcro on the doll dresses next time I visit to make your life a little easier (see, I remember...)

The Johnsons said...

Very cute! I love that her hair thing changes in every picture too. She is SO girly!