Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We got back in town last night from our huge vacation-o-rama. We had lots of fun but missed Brad a lot and are happy to be back here in the heat. We were able to do lots of fun things which included: a trip to the zoo with my friend Stacy and her kids-dinner with grandma and grandpa Phillips,Aunt Ashley and Aunt Sharifa and
Cousin Ethan-Mini Golfing with Grandpa Ronald- A pre-birthday party for Sadie complete with a cake made by Mally- Dinner with the cousins and the Robinsons- Getting rear ended. Okay- maybe that last one wasn't all that fun. We were rear ended in my mom's car on Saturday which involved a nice trip in the ambulance strapped to a back board. We are all checking out to be alright other than some whip lash. I had an ultrasound today to check on the baby and things look to be well. It was a little too early to find out the sex- but I was just relieved to see that it was okay. We really had a great time visiting everyone but are happy to settle back in to normal life. Sadie's birthday countdown is at 9 days- she is sooooo excited.





1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

Love those pics! Especially the ones of Sadie and Grandpa Ronald golfing. I'm happy you're safely home and getting settled in. No matter how much laundry, I always love coming back home too...
love, nana 2E