Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Fun

It seems like the days are getting hotter and hotter around here. Sometimes the only way to cool off is to rub a popsicle all over yourself. I let Drew go crazy with a push-up the other day and it was pretty funny. We tried a new kids program out at the mall and it turned out to be pretty fun. Sadie even got to go on stage and have Happy Birthday sung to her. They got a free ride on the double decker merry-go-round too. What a great start to the big birthday weekend. Brad's parents are coming into town tomorrow for a visit. I am glad that Brad will have some assistance from his dad in putting together Sadie's new bunk beds. I am sure we will have some great pictures of that as well as birthday activities so stay tuned...


Cooling off with a little orange sherbert.

Dumping it on his head.

He was pretty proud of his accomplishment.

Sadie and the other kid's club members having happy birthday sung to them. The wierd looking stuffed animal thing is Duber the prarie dog.

Waiting for the merry-go-round to start.

Enjoying the ride- what a cheeser!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ya, I forgot about that thing at the mall, glad that you guys had fun! Have lots of fun with Brad's parents in town!! ;)

Deborah Thue said...

You are such a cute mommy! Thanks for the pics...the next best thing to being there...
love, nana 2E

The Wilson Family said...

How old is Sadie going to be? I can't believe you are having #3...I am SOOO excited for you! What cute kids and they are super lucky to have such a great mom!