Wednesday, September 17, 2008
A Date With Drew
Yesterday after dropping Sadie off at preschool- Drew and I headed off to Walmart for a date. I had a little shopping to do and in an effort to help Drew be happier about Sadie going to preschool without him we decided to have a date. The date consisted of Drew picking out a football shaped donut which he spotted from very far away, as well as a new wheel barrow toy. When we got home I put him in the high chair to enjoy his donut and soon found out it was not only chocolate frosted but bavarian cream filled as well. What a mess! After getting him cleaned up he headed outside with his wheel barrow to haul some rocks around. He had such a fun time and didn't even wine once about Sadie being gone. I'd say it was a success and may have to be done on a more consistent basis. And as it has been about a month since my last pregnant picture post- I will post another self portrait for your viewing pleasure. Only ten weeks(hopefully less) to go!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So Cute! I guess now we know he likes bavarian creme filled donuts just like his Pa. The wheelbarrow was such a good idea...Drew looks like he's in heaven in the backyard with rocks. Thanks for the preggie pics...you'll be glad you have that documented someday...really...I promise...
love,
nana 2E
look how cute you look! and I love the name Brinlee!
cute preggo pic. we got your kids a cool slovak fishing toy today complete with two fishing rods. i will call when we get back to d.c. to arrange further plans if you are still ok with us coming for conference weekend.
You eat ablescevers too! I tried telling Randy about them and he has no clue what I am talking about and thinks i am wierd. they are my favorite! By the way I have no clue how to spell able....
Drew is so adorable! I love the pictures of him putting rocks in the wheelbarrow! You look so cute too! You still look tiny! We cant wait to see little Brinlee!
Post a Comment