Sunday, September 14, 2008
New Hair Styles
I did Sadie's hair in little pin curls last night to try to recreate her curls. It worked semi okay. I guess her curls are gone for the most part- which is okay- it just makes her look older without them and I don't know how I feel about that. Drew was due for a haircut on Saturday so Brad took him while Sadie and I did a little grocery shopping. I guess Brad and the hair stylist lady decided that a buzz cut would look good on Drew. When they showed up to meet us at the store I was pretty shocked to see most of his hair gone. But it has now grown on me and I am liking it more and more- not to mention we won't have to pay for a haircut for him as often as before. The other night we broke out the wii in Drew's presence for the first time. Sadie taught him how to bowl. We played a game that took about thirty minutes since the kids go so slow but I did get some cute pictures and they had a good time so it's all good. We are all recovering from colds here which translates to a lack of sleep for me. I guess it is just good training for Brinlee's upcoming arrival.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love both of the hair-dos. Does Drew actually get how the wii works? They look so cute doing it. I wish I could watch them in person. Thanks for always taking and posting pictures...it really is the next best thing to being there.
love,
nana 2E
Post a Comment