Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Family Night Fun
Wow- it looks like it has been a while since I have updated this. Time just keeps going by faster and faster. My baby counter says 62 days- ahhhh- that is coming soon. Anyway- not too much new has been going on around here. I was able to volunteer today in Sadie's preschool class. It was so much fun to just watch her from the back of the class. She is really such a smart girl- and I am not just saying that because I am her mom. Drew went to his friend Kyle's for a playdate while I was with Sadie so that was a nice break as well. Last night for family night we decorated halloween sugar cookies. I realize it is a tad bit early for this- but I love the holidays so what can I say. It was a sprinkle disaster by the time we were done but the kids had fun and we got some yummy cookies out of it. We are looking forward to visitors in the next couple of weeks. My sister is back in the USA from her Europe trip and may come by here on her way back to Reno. I haven't seen her baby in a long time so I hope she decides to come. Then Grandma Colleen will be here the next week to celebrate Drew's birthday. It should be a lot of fun and hopefully we will have lots of exciting pictures to post. It is still pretty hot here but we are hoping some fall weather will come soon- like maybe 90 degrees instead of 100.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute...you are such patient good parents. Gotta love the sprinkles!
love,
nana 2E
Post a Comment