Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Playtopia!

This morning we went on an adventure to a neighboring town to try out a new playground called Playtopia. It is a huge playground that is made up of farm equiptment. It is a covered play area to cut down on the heat and there is no sand. The kids loved it. Drew is such a little daredevil and will try anything. He jumps off of high places- and goes down steep slides without even thinking. Sadie on the other hand wants me to hold her hand down the slide and will not play more than two feet away from me. It is funny to see how different they are. As you will notice- on this the first day of October- they are both wearing shorts and short sleeve shirts. Oh the Arizona weather. It really wasn't too bad though with the shade and keeping hydrated. It was a fun morning and now they are snoozing away- my favorite. Here are some pictures of the fun time.









3 comments:

Deborah Thue said...

WHAT FUN!
I can't wait to go there with everyone! Thanks So much for the pics! I feel like I haven't seen the kidlets in like forever! (A trip will soon be planned, never you fear!) In the meantime, kisses to everyone's sweet little necks.
love,
nana 2E

Deborah Thue said...

PS On my trip I have been observing diaper bags and refining my pattern in my head...can't wait to get home to that fabric and create...don't worry, it will be here in time for little Brinlee Jean!
love,
nana 2E

Andrea :) said...

We ran into your parents at my sister's wedding receptionand I just had to come check out your blog. Your little family is so adorable! Congrats on another little girl coming your way. That is so exciting!
~Andrea (Perrenoud) Evans
Brigham City 23rd Ward