Yesterday was Drew's birthday and we had a great time. We started out the day by meeting up with some friends for breakfast while Sadie was at preschool. Then when Brad got home from work we opened presents. Grandma Colleen is here visiting so needless to say- Drew was quite spoiled. Then we headed off to pick up some dinner and out to Playtopia. I should have known that as soon as Drew saw the playground he wouldn't be too interested in dinner. I barely got him to shove a few chicken nuggets in his mouth before he was off and running. We had a great time at Playtopia- and the kids even had to wear sweatshirts because of the chilly weather(it was maybe 65). When we got home we had cupcakes that Sadie and I had made. We went for a sports ball theme. Sadie was my lovely assistant and quite eager to help so they didn't turn out as perfect as I would like- but I guess that doesn't really matter. Drew was pretty worn out by this time- so it was into the bath and then off to bed. Hard to believe that he has been in our family for two years. I can't imagine life without this little ball of energy. Happy Birthday Buddy- we love you!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Drew is Two!
Yesterday was Drew's birthday and we had a great time. We started out the day by meeting up with some friends for breakfast while Sadie was at preschool. Then when Brad got home from work we opened presents. Grandma Colleen is here visiting so needless to say- Drew was quite spoiled. Then we headed off to pick up some dinner and out to Playtopia. I should have known that as soon as Drew saw the playground he wouldn't be too interested in dinner. I barely got him to shove a few chicken nuggets in his mouth before he was off and running. We had a great time at Playtopia- and the kids even had to wear sweatshirts because of the chilly weather(it was maybe 65). When we got home we had cupcakes that Sadie and I had made. We went for a sports ball theme. Sadie was my lovely assistant and quite eager to help so they didn't turn out as perfect as I would like- but I guess that doesn't really matter. Drew was pretty worn out by this time- so it was into the bath and then off to bed. Hard to believe that he has been in our family for two years. I can't imagine life without this little ball of energy. Happy Birthday Buddy- we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Drew! What a cute kid! I can't believe he is 2 and I have never even met him!! :( Someday we need to plan to meet when we are both in Utah or something! Hope he had a good birthday!
Happy birthday little buddy! So the other day I saw you playing with the kids outside and I watched as you dodged a hand full of rocks that Drew threw at you and had to laugh haha thanks for making my day at your expense!
Post a Comment