Thursday, October 16, 2008
Halloween Fun
This past weekend we kept Brad's mom busy with lots of Halloween fun. We started out with a little craft project. Sadie had picked out this kit to make little foam candy corns. It was quite the project and even involved glitter glue- Sadie's favorite. Next we had sugar cookie extravaganza. It seemed like everytime we rolled out the dough- it multiplied. Grandma Colleen and Sadie spent a couple hours frosting all the cookies. Then we were on to pumpkins. Brad got a big one to carve and then we got two little ones for the kids to decorate with stickers. I have decided that for the next few years this will be the method of decorating pumpkins. It was very clean and didn't involve knives- my kind of activity. We are just about ready for Halloween now. Sadie is going to be a ballernia and Drew will be the ASU mascot Sparky. Brad says we have to take them to twice as many houses this year to trick-or-treat since they both know what is going on now- and it won't be as easy for him to steal their candy. I am on the brink of 34 weeks so I thought I would post one more picture before things get too scary.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love all of your holiday adventures! And I really love Sadie's pumpkin with a billion stickers on it! I can tell that she and Kael are the same age. Also, you are such a cute pregnant girl! Hope you are feeling good! :)
Cute crafts and pregnancy pic. On a side note...I have to say I was struck with envy when I saw the counter space that you have in your kitchen. No wonder you do so many fun lunch parties. ;)
I love how you are always doing something fun with your kids and the decor is very cute. You look great too!
So much fun! I love Halloween projects. Sadie will be a perfect little ballerina. I can't believe I actually wrangled Matt into going to a pumpkin patch and corn maze this weekend. *can't wait* I can't believe that Drew is 2 already. You look great! Can't wait to meet Brinlee!
How fun!! You guys always do the funnest stuff with your kids! By the way you look amazing!
Such cute pics! Thanks especially for taking the preggie one...I know you hate it, but you look so dang cute! The kids are growing so fast, love Sadie's little pinkie up while she is frosting cookies...just like her mamma! You are a fun little family. Can't wait to see you in person.
hugs from,
nana 2E
Could I commission Sadie to decorate my house for Halloween? Seriously...just send her here for a weekend.
Post a Comment