Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update

Well it has been quite a while since I have updated this thing so I thought I better atleast make the statement that I am still pregnant. I always feel like I can't make a post unless I have a bunch of pictures to go with it. I will have to break my rule this time since I have slacked lately in the photography department. My dad was here for some meetings the past couple of days and the kids had a blast with him. He now routinely takes them to Walmart to ride those dirty rides right inside the front door. That is something I will never let them do so they really feel lucky that grandpa takes them on a date there and lets them ride to their heart's content. He also took us out to dinner one night which is so nice at this point because I really am hating cooking right now. I have no room in my stomach for food which means I never feel like eating and cooking seems like such a waste even though I know it needs to get done. I have slowly been checking things off my list that needed to get done before this baby can arrive. I did my volunteering in Sadie's preschool class yesterday and had an achievement days activity. Those were two of the final things that I needed to get done- so any time now Brinlee would be great. I am starting to swell which isn't fun- but understandable seeing as it is still in the high 90s here. I am really looking forward to the cooler weather- the holidays- and a baby on the outside. It will be here before I know it I am sure- I just need to relax and quit looking at the calendar. Anyway- that is about it for now. I start going to the Dr. weekly next week so I will give periodic updates then. The kids are soooo excited for Halloween and I will be sure to get the camera out for that event. Until then...stick a fork in me- cause I'm done!

3 comments:

Stephen and Erin said...

Clair, Let me give you a facial before you have the baby!! Im sure you aren't going to have time to relax after the baby so let me do it before she comes!

Sharla said...

Good luck hanging in there the last little while. I was there not long ago, but 2 months later, it's just a memory. Soon you'll be done too!

DaNelle said...

It's no fun in the end, huh?! Good luck with everything, I hope this one turns out to be as dang cute as Sadie and Drew!