Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This morning Sadie was practicing her smile and posing because it is picture day today at school. She picked out her own outfit and even instructed me on exactly how to do her hair. I don't know where she comes from. Drew got an early birthday present from my parents. It is a Black and Decker Jr. workbench and tools. It even has sound from two of the tools. The batteries will soon be coming out of the saw- it is sooo loud. Anway- he really loves playing with it and will hammer away for hours. The weather cooled down here a bit for the weekend, but we are back up to the high 90s again. Hopefully soon it will cool off and stay that way. My sister came for the weekend with her little guy Carson but I neglected to take any pictures. It was a little crazy around here with three kids. Grandma Colleen will be coming Friday and staying through Drew's birthday and I will be sure to get some good pics of the fun things we do. We already have pumpkin decorating, another trip to playtopia, and cookie making on the list. Should be a fun time. Halloween is just around the corner which means that Brinlee's arrival is fast approaching as well. Where is the time going???



3 comments:

BrandonKristin said...

sadie is so cute, and I love that tool set. I think I am asking Santa to bring someting like that for Zach, you know because he can't talk yet to ask him himself ;). When are you due again? I was thinking of coming for a little getaway to AZ in November, just me and Zach, butI dont know when for sure. Let me know!

The Johnsons said...

Sadie is a doll! We have that exact tool set and you are SO right about the saw! Owen loves it now and will go over and just hold down the drill. It's so annoying, but they LOVE it!

Deborah Thue said...

How cute are my grandkids??? Thanks so much for the pics...the tool set looks so fun, and believe me, I understand about the "battery-ectomy"...performed a few of those myself.
I miss the kidlets so much, don't know if I'll be able to wait 'til november..hurry up Brinlee! (just kidding)
love and hugs from,
nana 2E