Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Beauty Shop
I had some phone calls to make this morning that had me tied up on the phone for almost an hour. The kids kept running into the room where I was and being really noisy and I kept telling them that I only needed five more minutes. This happended over and over...and then it was quiet. Come to find out- Sadie had been playing beauty shop with Drew who was a willing participant and the outcome was what I captured in the following pictures. I just laughed and grabbed the camera and then told them to leave me alone for yet another five minutes. Crazy kids I have.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Make sure to tell Sadie that she has some talent and could make a great hair dresser!!! Drew looks very ready to go out on the town!;D
How funny is that boy! I love his dry sense of humour. And Sadie is so sweet and proud of him. What a good big sis. Can't wait to squeeze everybody in person.
love,
nana 2E
PS Good thing they didn't play "Barber Shop"!
don't worry...it will come...
love,
nana 2E
Thats really funny! Drew looks just as proud as Sadie! Cute!
Post a Comment