The other day we were in need of an outing since the Monsoons have been leaving our pool in a pretty dirty and unswimmable state. So we decided we would risk heat exhaustion and venture out to playtopia with Liz and Kyle. We went early enough in the morning that we thought we could atleast avoind the extreme heat. The play area is pretty well shaded so between that and keeping the kids hydrated we actually had a pretty successfull time. Liz snapped a few pictures of the kids towards the end of our day. There faces were bright red and soaked in sweat but they were still smiling. The place was deserted due to the heat I am sure so the kids got the run of it. It will take more than 110 degree temps for this Arizona summer to keep us house bound.
Your kids are getting soooo big! I can't believe Sadie is going to Kindergarten. WOW where has the time gone? Well, I hope you were able to do something fun for your big Birthday. I am sure Brad will make it a great day. Can't wait to see pictures of the birthday girl!
4 comments:
Your kids are getting soooo big! I can't believe Sadie is going to Kindergarten. WOW where has the time gone? Well, I hope you were able to do something fun for your big Birthday. I am sure Brad will make it a great day. Can't wait to see pictures of the birthday girl!
I can't believe how big little Brinlee is! I hope you guys somehow manage to survive the summer heat! And happy birthday!
Those pictures are so cute! Liz does such a good job!
I love those little sun-drenched faces! You are a brave and good mommy!
love, nana 2E
Post a Comment