Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The "Hugh Heffner" Pose

Brinlee is getting so close to being able to crawl and sit up. I am hoping that she holds off for a few more days. I am not ready to have three completely mobile kids on my hands. She does this funny side sit thing when she is trying to go from lying down to sitting up. We have dubbed it the "Hugh Heffner" pose. From the grin on her face I think she must think it is funny too. The last two pics are of Sadie and Drew's fort that they built over the kitchen table. It has been so hot lately that I am willing to let them do just about anything since we are cooped up in side all day. Shortly after I took these pictures Drew kept asking to "cheese me." I finally got out of him that this meant he wanted to take my picture. Unfortunately his photography skills are not that great so most of the pictures were of the ground but it was still pretty funny to see him snapping away with the camera.



1 comment:

Lizanne said...

I can't believe how big Brinlee is getting!! What a cutie. She is adorable in those pictures! And Sadie is looking so grown up! Love the new pictures!