Here are the latest and greatest from our most recent photo shoot with Liz. I can't believe how grown up Sadie looks. We headed out to a cute little Ghost Town here nearby and I think the location turned out great! Thanks yet again Liz for capturing the grown up beauty of my Sadie.
"Grown up beauty" is right...I just can't believe my eyes. You can just see how she will look when she's 16, what a cutie! Just like a little model, she can't take a bad picture, can she? Thanks for the pics. Hugs to everybody from, nana 2E
7 comments:
"Grown up beauty" is right...I just can't believe my eyes. You can just see how she will look when she's 16, what a cutie! Just like a little model, she can't take a bad picture, can she? Thanks for the pics.
Hugs to everybody from,
nana 2E
You're right - she is definitely a beauty!
Too Cute!
She's just gorgeous!
She is a very grown up kindergartener. I cant wait to hear what she did her first day/week! Post soon!
She is gorgeous! I hate that she is so old though, because that makes Kael so old! I wish time would stop!!
Sadie looks all grown up. She makes a very good and very cute little model!!! We hope that things are going okay with school for her and for Brad!
Post a Comment