Sunday, August 9, 2009

Seven Years and Still No Itching

Today marks seven years since Brad and I got married. We celebrated yesterday by going out to dinner with our three biggest "accomplishments" in tow. After removing all the excess silverware from the table so Drew couldn't carve anything- we really did have a great time. Yummy food and good conversation with my honey intermixed with cutting up a grilled cheese for the kiddos. Then after everyone was in bed we settled in to watch a good movie- and I even managed to stay awake which is a pretty good accomplishment at my level of sleep deprivation. We are continuing the celebrations today. Nothing rings in your seventh year anniversary like watching the first pre-season nfl football game of the year. The funny thing is- I am actually kind of excited to watch. I guess Brad has worn on me these last seven years- and I am now a bit of a sports fan myself. Anyway, with the level of stress we have in our day to day life thanks to three kids- a full time job- and graduate school- I think it is quite the accomplishment that we not only still love eachother-but we like eachother quite a bit as well. I definitely made the right choice seven years ago and I couldn't have predicted how happy I would be. Here's to seven more!!!


5 comments:

Sharla said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for MAKING me get up today :)

Terina said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 7 years!!!

Carly said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are the cutest little family. Glad you had a fun celebration!

The Phillips said...

congrates on seven years!!! We're so happy for you!!!