This picture was taken in Aug. of 2008 in the exact same spot as the pic above. It isn't just her hair length that has changed is it?
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Long Lovely Locks
Tonight Sadie let me blow dry her hair. Sadie usually gives me all of five seconds to put her hair up after her bath so the fact that she let me actually spend some time on it was pretty darn amazing. So we were both pretty shocked to see the length of her hair after the blow drying was finished. It usually dries on it's own kind of curly so you really can't see how long it truly is. I am thinking we will not do this too often- not because it took so long- but more because it makes her look so very grown up. While I was drying her hair she was reading to me from her very first library book that she brought home from school. Being the sweet girl that she is- she picked a pirate book that she knew Drew would enjoy. Anyway- for the most part she was really reading this book to me. I had to help her on a couple of words like treasure and precious- but hey she is only in kindergarten so I'd say she was doing great. I guess I can't stop time- but atleast I can control the length of her hair... for now.




This picture was taken in Aug. of 2008 in the exact same spot as the pic above. It isn't just her hair length that has changed is it?
This picture was taken in Aug. of 2008 in the exact same spot as the pic above. It isn't just her hair length that has changed is it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! What a grown up girl! Stop that! Stop that right this minute! Don't make me come over there...!
I can't believe it, I'm scheduling my next visit in the next few hours, because, when I wasn't looking, Sadie got "all growed up". And to think I almost missed it - thank you Claire, for being such a good mommy (reading, patiently blow drying hair, documenting your little family's life).
love (and a few tears),
nana 2E
Oh-Oh, she's getting awfully pretty...!
HOLY MOLY! Look at that gorgeous gal! Love the long straight hair! and what a sweetheart for bringing home a pirate book for Drew
IT goes so dang fast huh?! You guys are so adorable!
Post a Comment