Saturday, February 27, 2010
100 Days and Counting
Today Brad's rip off chart for school reads 100 days. That means that in 100 days he will be an ASU MBA graduate, and more importantly, we will have our dad and husband back. He finsihed up his final on Thursday, so he is on break for a week and a half before starting the first of his two remaining classes. I can't believe we are so close to the end! It has been a long road but will be such a great accomplishment for Brad and for our family. Let the count down begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hooray!I'm so excited for you guys!
HOORAY!!! That's great! Congrats to you both!
Yay! Good luck!! :)
I am SO PROUD of you guys. No kidding, that truly IS a family accomplishment! I know first-hand the sacrifice you guys have made to do this. Believe me, this time you have gone through, and the things you have learned, the strengths you have developed will make the difference in your lives, for the rest of your lives.
"To Eternity and Beyond!"
love,
nana 2E
Post a Comment