Monday, February 8, 2010
I Have The Power!!!
We have had this old school Heman dvd kicking around our house for a while- and suddenly Drew has a new obsession. He still loves pirates like crazy- but now often times you will hear "I have the power" mixed in with the "arr mateys." I was watching him from the stairs so he couldn't see me and he was acting right along with the movie. He would hold up his sword in the air with Heman and say "By the power of Preschool"- I am pretty sure it is the power of Grayskull but I think I like his version even better. I tried to get a couple action shots of him but he just kept telling me to move out of his way so he could see the tv. The big mark on his head is a rug burn from crawling underneath a kitchen chair and if you look closely you will see a nice purple bruise directly under that- I'm not sure where that one came from. Sadie has a loose tooth that should be out by the end of the day. I can't believe we have a child old enough to be losing teeth. We have dentist apppointments this week and she says she will just wait for the dentist to pull it out- since she is the professional. Haha- I don't think we will make it that long. Brad turns the big 29 a week from today so we have a fun weekend planned to celebrate. More updates to come...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hahaha Oh I love it!! "By the power of preschool!" Your kids are too cute.
Carson would like to play Heman with Drew. He also says the owie on Drew's head looks ouchie.
OWIE!
love, nana2E
P.S. I just figured out that it's HEman, not HERman. What a goof-I can read, really I can!
Can I just say? I have the cutest grandkidlets in the whole world. There. That's all I have to say.
love,
nana 2E
Aren't kids the greatest thing about life?!! I love to watch Ethan use his imagenation when playing around the house. He just gives me the giggles!
--sharifa
Post a Comment