Sunday, March 28, 2010
Matchy Matchy
I got a tip from my friend Rachel a couple weeks back about a web site where you can order matching ties for adults and kids. Since they were having a major sale, I couldn't resist getting a matching set for Brad and Drew. A couple days after ordering those, I found these cute matching dresses for the girls for a steal of a deal and had to grab them for Easter dresses. We were all so coordinated this morning that I couldn't pass up the opportunity for some pics. Also, I saw this cute garland on a blog and wanted to re-create it to add to my Easter decor. Sadie was of course my lovely assitance and we whipped these little peep bunnies out in no time. I think the garland turned out pretty cute. We have big plans for later this week to make the annual Easter sugar cookies- should be pretty messy,really yummy, and a lot of fun- I can't wait!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute! I LOVE "matchy-matchy"! (Remember "sister dresses")? Cute family pics, thanks. Also, love the boys ties - you'll have to send me the site. The peeps garland is adorable, very easter-y. I'm not surprised, growing up, you were always my 'holiday' girl. Happy Spring to the 5 of you!
love,
nana 2E
OOOPS! I did it again...hahaha.
Somehow I think you are not suprised that I posted under Mally's name. Oh well....
love again,
nana 2E (the technology princess)
PS again. I meant commented NOT posted.
I'm so sorry I'm not even signing this post...I mean COMMENT. AAHH!
Post a Comment